Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dad, Mom and Grandma's visit...






For some reason, I did not take as many pics as normal. Mom took a bunch and posted some on her Facebook account. If you're interested...look her up on Facebook.

We had a wonderful visit and as always...too short!! I loved getting to be with dad, mom and grandma Yount. I wish we lived closer...515 miles is too far away!! :( The week we had together was great. The boys were ready to pack their suitcases and head to Cincinnati! haha!! Jeremiah and Elijah spent basically the whole week at the cabin with Papa and Mimi. I had given them their Spring break last week. They were very excited to be out of school for a week and to be with Papa, Mimi and Grandma Yount! :)

1 comment:

Greg & Stephanie said...

These pics are priceless! I know your mom wouldn't want me to write this, but she looks so nice! The other day Evan said, "Mom, what about those exercises Aunt Sarah showed you...I haven't seen you doing any of them." Nothin' like a kid to keep you accountable!