Thursday, February 11, 2010

Go Away Germs!

I am officially ready for Spring to come. Elijah got sick with a stomach bug on Sunday early morning and it lasted for 72 hours. Isaiah woke up Wednesday morning around 6:30 a.m. throwing up. Jeremiah started with a sore throat and nasal congestion yesterday. Now...I guess it's my turn...yep...upper resp. infection...and feeling miserable. I go to the doctor this afternoon, so hopefully an antibiotic will get me feeling normal again. I hate when my boys are sick and I'm not a very good patient either. haha

3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

We're with you...January was HORRIBLE! I just sent out another batch of Christmas cards, if that tells you anything! HA!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Hope you will all feel better soon! Having the flu is no fun.

Andrea said...

Yep...I had a upper resp. infection, sinus infection and bronchitis...no fun. 10 days of 875mg of Augmentin...:(