Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to Isaiah!


Isaiah helping to make his birthday cake.

Yeah...I'm cute!

Still cute...

I love my binky and you're not taking it from me...haha.

Yep...I have another binky.

I love my birthday.

Just chillin!

Elmo potty seat...that should make it more fun!

Isaiah opening a gift from Jeremiah(all of Jeremiah's treasures...regifted).

A musical bear...

I'm ready for cake!

Wow...I'm 2!

What should I wish for?
On February 7, our baby boy turned 2 years old! Time goes by so quickly...it seems like yesterday that Isaiah was a newborn. We enjoyed staying at home and relaxing for this special day. The boys all helped me make a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Isaiah enjoyed stirring the batter and licking some icing. The boys also helped me make dinner. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, cabbage and mint iced tea. Isaiah enjoyed opening his gifts, playing with his brothers and eating cake and ice cream. We had a special day together and feel very blessed to have Isaiah in our lives. He is our sweet boy and growing up so fast!!

2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Isaiah!!! You are so sweet and cute! Wish we could see you!

Sarah said...

Little Isaiah...he looks so much like his Daddy...amazing! He looks so much like a big boy with that little haircut!! Can't wait to see them again!! Love you!