Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Isaiah
Jeremiah excited about his new metal detector.

Elijah excited about his new Wall-E shirt.

Isaiah kissing his new bear from daddy.

Jeremiah giving daddy a hug and loving his new stuffed frog.

Elijah smiling with daddy and excited about his stuffed monkey.

Beautiful tulips from my boys.

My beautiful red roses from my sweet husband!

We had a wonderful Valentine's this year. I made breakfast for my guys and then we were off to Jeremiah's basketball game. They won and Jeremiah did a great job.
Saturday evening, Jeremy and I went out to dinner at Country Cupboard. We had a wonderful dinner and dessert. Jeremy's youngest brother, who practically lives at our house, offered to watch the little guys. I was a bit nervous, because I've never had anyone watch the except for my dad and mom. The boys love their Uncle Justin and were excited for him to watch them. They watched cartoon, got pizza and had a blast. We had dinner and then came straight home. I was relieved to find them sitting on the couch and happy as could be. Justin said "wow...that was a short date!" I just laughed and thanked him for doing a great job. I'm with my boys 24/7 and I love it. I'm glad Jeremy and I had a quiet and fun dinner and that the boys had a wonderful time as well.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You guys had a great Valentine's Day I can tell!! Im glad you celebrate that in such a special way....lots of love in your little family!! It doesn't get any better than that Andrea!! I love you!!