Thursday, March 26, 2009

Afternoon exploring...

On Wednesday afternoon, I took the boys to Sand Bridge to explore and hike. We had a great afternoon and the boys found many things that interested them. They brought their cameras, journals, magnifying glasses and a canning jar to catch bugs. We had a peaceful and fun afternoon and the boys have not stopped talking about it.

Jeremiah and Elijah ready to explore the park!


I loved seeing the icicles and the water falling behind them.


Isaiah excited to see the water...

Elijah ready to climb up the hill...

Jeremiah enjoying Sand Bridge and looking for bugs!

So peaceful...

A happy little boy...

God is so good!
Jeremiah and Elijah having fun playing in the stream.

The beginning of Spring...beautiful...

Elijah exploring the stream.

The boys found a pump water fountain.
I love how these two branches are intertwined~

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Andrea...these pictures are great!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day together!! Im so glad you take such great care of your children...three very blessed little boys!! I love you!! Mommy

Andrea said...

I love being their mom! You know me...I like to get out and go!! haha We have so much fun and the boys are doing awesome in school this year!

Greg & Stephanie said...

This looks awesome...get me to the COUNTRY!!! Evan said today, "Mom, summer is long enough that we would be able to visit ALL our family...it would just be a little expensive." Sounds like a plan to me!

Andrea said...

This park is only 5 minutes up the road! Plus...we have another park that's only 10 minutes away. We usually camp there...they have a beach, lake, fishing etc.. We would love to see you anytime!! There would be plenty to do!!