Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ha! Ha! I win!!

YES!!! I beat the computer!!! Yippee!!!! O.K....I am definitely computer illiterate at times, but tonight I win. It took time, nail biting, biting of the lip, caffeine, and a 6" sub from SUBWAY!! I finally figured out how to get music on my blog!! :) Don't ask me how...I'm still not quite sure myself! Ha! If you think this is sad, please feel free to move on to the next post below!! I win...I win...I win...yes...yes....I know I am easily excited by these things!! Anyhow...thought I'd share my enthusiasm for modern technology with you all!! (who cares..I know)

2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey - I'm very proud of your accomplishment! This is funny, though - many times when I'm scrolling through blogs I listen to Dave Ramsey online or Focus on the Family, etc. All of the sudden, I'll click a blog that has music, and for some reason the music comes on about 4x as loud as my program! Scares me half to death, then I have to pause my program to read the blog...I know this is non-essential information...just came to my mind...

Sarah said...

I love the music on the blog Andrea! Im glad you took the time to figure it out. If I have a computer question I usually check with Jerry and if he doesn't know I just cave in a call a friend! I could have hooked you up girl...you should have called your Momma!~Ha