Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Skyline Time!

O.K....I tried the Habanero cheese coney...not extreme...and not hot...sorry Skyline!
The infamous bag!

Cheese coney #2...the first was already gone! :) Yummy!
Here was my plan:
1. Come to Cincinnati and enjoy visiting with family
2. Take advantage of dad's weight room and drop some weight
3. Go home looking better than I came
Here is how my plan worked:
1. Came to Cincy and enjoyed visiting with family....check!
2. NO weight room and NO weight lost on trip...oops!
3. I still look pretty good! HaHa!!
4. Ate at mom's, grandma Yount's, Skyline(x3), Graeter's, and Taco Casa!
5. Plan failed...but boy did I enjoy my trip home!
What can I say? My planned failed, but I'm not disappointed! :) I got to Cincy... decided #4 of the above plan sounded like a better plan than carrot sticks, wheat grass shots, tuna and H2O! Mission accomplished in my book!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad you got to enjoy yourself a little bit while you were home! Had to laugh when I read this because if I were in your shoes and had driven that far I would have done the very same thing!Ha In fact...I guess I do the same thing sometimes an don't drive very far at all!Ha I love you so much!Mom