Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let the kids go Bananas

Banana's is a BIG HIT!
#1 Papa in the world with Isaiah

Mom and baby Charlie..so precious

Ryan, Evan & Jeremiah worked up a thirst

Jeremiah really having fun

Elijah and Kaitlynn

Allison...you are too cute!

Jeremiah and Ryan coming down the slide

Ryan and Evan on the wall climb...they are growing up so fast

Elijah having a blast
Isaiah having lots of FUN

Charlie and I...what a little man

Dad and baby Allison...how cute

Baby Charlie...love his cheeks

Sweet Kaitlynn...how pretty...just like your mommy

Sarah Ann, Valerie and Charlie...and of course baby P
We had a blast at Banana's. This is so kid friendly and adult friendly too! I would recommend this play center to anyone with kids! The kids had so much fun, and played awesome with each other! Just don't ask me for directions???!!! HaHA!

2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Man, I love that place! I'm gonna try to get back before school starts...if I don't it would be a great elementary field trip...um, I'm sure we could find something educational about it!

Sarah said...

Andrea...That was so much fun! I still can hardly believe you actually drove that long trip with the little ones but it was so much fun and the memories will always be there! Just seeing all the little cousins together is so cute and they had such fun together! Its so rare that they see each other but they didn't seem to miss a beat! Love,Mom