Thursday, November 20, 2008

Isaiah's 1st hair cut!

So cute!!
Before...

What is this place...mommy?




All done!
Big boy!
Last Saturday, I finally broke down and decided to get Isaiah's hair cut for the first time! He is 21 months, but I hated to cut the curls off!! I've always cut Jeremy's, Jeremiah's and Elijah's hair, but I was a little worried to do Isaiah's! Isaiah is a little more spunky than the rest!! haha!! Anyhow...I went into Bon-Ton department store and found a really nice hair dresser to do the job. I said "do you do kids cuts?" She said "yes!" I said "do you do kids first time hair cuts?" She just looked funny at me and replied "sure!?!" I was hoping and praying he wouldn't leave the salon looking pitiful!! He was an absolute angel for the lady! He sat still and talked to all the ladies in the salon! He kept saying "hello...hair tut!" I collected all the fallen curls(and my tears inside), and left with a big boy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How adorable!!! Wish I could have been there but the pictures are so cute! Looks like he enjoyed himself! Love,Mimi

Cincy RN said...

Awww he had such cute little hair! :) You have adorable boys.

P.S. tell your mom I miss her haha!