Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cute Story

It was about 7 a.m., when the cutest little voice started singing Jesus Loves Me to the top of his lungs. It was Elijah(4)! He was really belting it out for all to hear. Jeremiah says to him "Elijah, stop being so loud!". Elijah responds "Jeremiah, I singing to Jesus". Jeremiah says "You're going to wake up Isaiah...be QUIET". Elijah says "Jesus wants me to sing for Him, and if I don't...God will cry...and I don't want God to cry...now leave me ALONE". Elijah boldly starts his song to Jesus again....very loudly this time! Jeremiah looks at me and says "Mom...this kid is crazy!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How sweet is that? Its so cute to hear him singing and then when he sees me watching he gets this little embarrased grin on his face but with a little nudging...he will continue his song!Ha Oh...I miss them so very much...its just been to long!Mimi

Anonymous said...

Andrea, hello from Grand Cayman! I enjoy reading your blog from time to time and keeping up on the little guys. So glad that you are putting your priorities where they should be. Time goes by so quickly...you will not regret focusing on them. We are enjoying our time meeting beautiful little Aubrey Nicole.
Love you! Aunt Ruth