Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day Fun

The whole gang at Family Cupboard! We decided to go along with Jeremy's side of the family to Lancaster, PA for Labor Day! It was his grandparents, dad and mom, uncles and aunts, and cousins! There were 16 of us in all. The alarm went off at 4 a.m., and we left for Lancaster around 5:45 a.m.. We ate, shopped all the antique and outlet stores, went to the Amish village, the Mennonite Biblical Tabernacle, toured a bed and breakfast, went to some yard sales, had Starbucks, went to the local Goodwill(fun), ate supper at Fuddruckers, and ended the evening playing putt-putt! We all had a blast, and we got home around 11 p.m.. I bought a few Christmas gifts for the boys, some old-fashioned candle light bulbs, and got a skirt from one of the outlets.

Jeremiah and daddy

The boys and I at breakfast.

"Mommy, I'm going to be an engineer when I grow up!" My thoughts..."I'll let you buy me a condo in my old age, and even take me to Florida twice a year! I'll have my bags and my walker ready to go!

Two of the cutest vegetables ever!

Elijah having fun decorating his own gingerbread man.

Milking the fake cow with colored water!

Jeremiah loving every moment of the pony ride!

Elijah did not want to go at first, but when Jeremiah went ...he decided he was not going to let his brother have one up on him. :)

Sometimes I think I'm raising monkeys...never can stay on the ground!

Don't worry mom...I can handle this!

This miniature golf course was full of waterfalls, pirate ships, old barrels, treasure chests, etc..

Jeremy trying his best to beat me...which he did by 3!

Jeremy's grandparents enjoying the evening.

Elijah was so cute playing putt- putt. He would hit the ball correctly on his first hit, and then go and move the ball close to the hole for his next one. We all got a laugh! Jeremiah said to him "hey...that's cheating Elijah!". Elijah's response was "Jeremiah...worry about your own self!".
Jeremy's Aunt Deb

Jeremiah excited after getting his 1st hole in one on the 18th hole!

2 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

What fun! I love the pic of you with your little guys...you are a beautiful family! Lots of love.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Love the update! I've been anxiously checking your blog. :) Tell Elijah that when he takes you to Fla. in your old age he has to take 'ole Aunt Steph with ya!