Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for...

A Mexican ice cream store we found in Kennett Square
2 very happy boys with their ice creams

I love ICE CREAM!

Jeremy had pesticide training classes on Friday afternoon in Kennett Square, PA. The boys and I decided to go along for the ride. While Jeremy was in classes, we went to the historic town of Kennett Square. This area is largely Hispanic, and we enjoyed ourselves! One of the stops was this ice cream store. It is a Mexican ice cream store, and they offer a variety of homemade ice creams. They even have corn, avocado, chili, mushroom, rice, guava, mango, etc. flavors. Jeremiah got the watermelon ice...no fake flavors here! It tasted like you opened up a fresh watermelon and started eating it. Elijah got the mango fruit bar...real pieces of fruit. I decided to get the rice pudding ice cream...yummy! Isaiah enjoyed sharing with all of us! I did decide to get a sample of the avocado ice cream. I'm a fan of anything avocado, and this ice cream was actually really good! I couldn't bring myself to try the mushroom bar. I don't know...frozen, sweet mushrooms...no thanks! Hey...if you love trying something different...this is the place to go! They make all their ice creams on the premises. LOTS OF FUN!!!!

No comments: