Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Egg Toss

I walked back to our bedroom for a minute, and I heard Jeremiah yelling for me to come quick. Not knowing what to expect...my heart was beating quickly. Isaiah, who is 19 months old, decided to have an egg toss in our living room. He has been fascinated with opening and closing the refrigerator lately. He usually only tries to get the salad dressings out, but today he found the box of eggs. Needless to say, it was a huge mess...on the carpet. With help from Jeremiah, I cleaned it all up and got a laugh out of it! Isaiah kept saying "bad...bad...bad....Aggies....bad...bad..bad"!

Do they make refrigerator locks? HA!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

AHH HAHAHAHA! I's always so relieved to know that other moms have these moments too :) And isn't it always in the ever so brief moments of life?!?! I think that kids have a radar to detect the very second you shift your attention from them :) Loved the story--and YES, they do have fridge locks!! Bless the person who invented them...most likely a mom!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Reminds me of the time Ryan decided to dump most of a gallon of milk on the floor...right as we were supposed to be leaving to go to school...fond memories! :)