Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dad and Mom's visit

Dad and mom pulled out of our driveway about 11:30 a.m.! They are on their way back to Cincy!! :( I have lived in PA for over 9 years now, and I still never enjoy that moment...when they go home!!! We had a great time with them! The second day they arrived, they bought Jeremiah a 4-wheeler. He was thrilled beyond belief!!! On the way home from the dealership, they stopped to get Elijah a John Deere tractor and Isaiah a ride-on 4-wheeler. They wanted to make sure each of the boys had wheels!

When Jeremiah was riding his 4-wheeler at their cabin, it dawned on me....I have 3 BOYS! Jeremiah sweetly looked over his shoulder at me...smiled...and proceeded to push the throttle a few times...like he was big stuff! He has no fear, and the faster he goes...the bigger his smile becomes! I'm sure I will be needing to buy stock in some type of hair color, when they are all teenage drivers!!

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving in Cincy! I already miss my family, and they've only been gone about 1 hour!! Lunch time is over...time for more American History.

1 comment:

Verla said...

Are you coming to Lima while you are in Cinn for Thanksgiving? I sure hope so as I would like to see you.
Your Uncle Don preached a wonderful message this morning about being encouraged and that God is going to see us through what ever is before us.
Have a good week.