Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life is a Pickle...

Isaiah is 20 months old today, but thinks he runs the show! haha! He is the busiest child I've ever seen. He goes from one thing to the next to the next...and so on! Jeremiah got the jar of pickles out of the refrigerator. He accidentally left the jar...unsealed... on the counter. Isaiah made his move, and before I could grab the jar...green pickle juice flowed onto the carpet! Isaiah sighed loudly, and he said "shoot". I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I quickly grabbed rags and began the cleaning process. I should be a professional cleaner by this stage in my life.
I'm convinced that anyone who has children should not have carpet! Now I'm trying to figure out how to put our new steam cleaner together...trust me...not much fun! I decided to take a break from assembling the new cleaner, and write this blog! Hopefully, I can convince my husband to go floor shopping this week! ha!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh...how I remember those days! That sortof reminds me of a little girl by the name of Andrea! Paybacks....haha You were the best little thing but out of one thing into ten constantly. Isaiah reminds me so much of you in his actions but looks just like his Dad. I love you...Mom