Thursday, October 9, 2008

School Day

Isaiah seeing what he can get into next...
Jeremiah working on his cursive writing
Elijah happy about his Bozo the Clown phonics game
Our school year has been going wonderfully! Jeremiah has been working really hard on his work each day, and has been doing great. He loves history and Bible the best. Elijah started his K4 program this year. He is really surprising me...with everything he is learning. He told me that I am the best teacher ever!! ha! How sweet! I expect him to start reading this year. He is very enthusiastic about his work, and knows his letters and phonics very well...for a 4 year old. Jeremiah has been reading to him and encouraging him to learn. What a sweet big brother! Even little Isaiah has been getting in on the action. He sings the songs, counts to 10, knows the vowel sounds, and even points to the correct vowels(while I'm asking Elijah). I get tickled that a 20 month old can learn so much.
We all are really enjoying homeschooling this year, and are very thankful that we have this opportunity and blessing. I'm amazed each day at how the Lord keeps His hand upon our family. I'm so proud of my boys!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They look like they are loving their school time. Its nice that Elijah is on board now because they can motivate each other...or aggravate each other!Ha Love,Mom