Sunday, August 10, 2008

Camping photos

Our little climbing monkey

Our sweet little boys

Entrance to cave
Stalactites
"The Wishing Well"

"Tower of Babel"

"Santa Claus" or the "Gorilla"

Exiting the cave..."Looks like we've made it" (Barry M.) playing in my head

Free ride
Funny story...we we're playing football with the boys...I kicked the ball...and got it stuck in the tree. Jeremy tried to get it down by throwing a shovel up in the tree...the ball came down...the shovel did not. Then he tried getting the shovel down by throwing a mulching fork up in the tree...the shovel came down...and thankfully the fork too. Many people were watching this whole event take place from their campsites. They had to be wondering why this man was throwing yard tools up in the sky! We all had a good laugh!
Shovel

Success!
Cheez!

Not happy about the marshmallow goo on his face!

Good roasting!

Not available until age 30...ladies!


New camping friend...Jacob

Jiffy Pop...the caviar for the po folk...haha!

Thinking up ways to try to scare the "moms" (with bugs!)


Blue eyes


What's on your head?


Big helpers!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Andrea...These pictures are hilarious. Looks like you guys had fun! I don't think I have ever seen the boys this dirty...I had to look twice!Ha I guess thats what camping is all about though. Your braver than I when it comes to camping...I only camp in a hotel room!Ha I love you! Mom