Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isaiah is 18 months old today!




This little baby boy is 18 months old today! Time goes by so fast...I'm always amazed how fast they grow! Isaiah is such a big boy! He is 28 pounds and 35 inches now! I can hardly believe that's it's been 18 months already. Isaiah has more energy than Jeremiah and Elijah put together. :) He is into everything and loves to state his opinions! He started walking at 9 months old, and he is running and doing "flips" now. He loves to play with his brothers, if they do what he wants them to do! His favorite word is "NO", which he uses freely. His favorite phrase "Let's go...or LET GO(if he wants down). He is talking up a storm, and it is humorous to listen too! He loves to race with his brothers at night! He starts at one end of the house and says "GO"...and he takes off running. He is sooo cute! He has broken my CD player in my desktop, the VCR, loves to play in the potty, and even poured Hershey syrup on Elijah(and proceeded to lick his chocolate covered fingers and smile)! BUT...at the end of the day...when he is laying in my arms...blond little wavy hair, chubby cheeks, soft, little fingers holding on to mine.....he's my baby boy! I love him more than words can express, and as his daddy says "he'll outgrow this stage eventually"! Until then, I'm having the time of my life with my 3 little men!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Isaiah is a special one isn't he? You can even see the mischief in those big blue eyes! Its hard to believe he is headed for two years old already...time goes so fast! We love you and wish we could be together more often! Love,Mom

Mandy said...

Wow...it does fly by doesn't it?? I agree with you wholeheartedly that they're always your "little babies". What a blessing, Andrea! Your blog always makes me smile from the inside out :) I, too, wouldn't trade these days for any amount of anything!!