Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Could Not Ask For More

I just want to thank God today for my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Jeremy is the best husband anyone could ever dream of! He loves us, provides for us, and is a great example of a Godly man. I could not imagine my life without him. He knows me better than anyone, and has always loved me no matter what my faults have been. He is the best daddy, and loves his boys more than words could ever say. He is so proud of his boys. My dreams came true, the first moment I met him. He has given me the best gifts ever...his love and our three sons...Jeremiah, Elijah & Isaiah. I have the privilege to stay at home and be with my boys, because of his hard work and sacrifice for our family. I never want to take for granted how much my family means to me. My life is a gift from God, and I just want to thank Him for it today! I am so unworthy, but I'm amazed each day how much God truly loves me.

2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update!!! I agree with ya on Jeremy...he's a special guy. That food looks so good (Grandma Younts) and mom just called to say that she's in town! I'm gonna head on over and see if I can get me some of that cookin'!!! Love ya!

Sarah said...

Andrea...I love the new layout of your blog. The colors look really neat! Jeremy is awesome...we love him...so much that he needs to get off that motorcycle for good!Ha We will just have to pray extra hard that God will protect him. We love you guys so much! Mom