Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday...Sweetie!!

Opening gifts

Mommy and Elijah

Brotherly love...ahhhhh!

Elijah and Mimi


Elijah and Grandma


Cake for 1st party with Mimi, Papa and Grandma


Elijah ecstatic over his new, light up Thomas the train shoes


Elijah, Jeremiah and their cousin sharing in the fun


Excited about getting another Thomas the train cake

Mommy's big boy!
Elijah with his new, musical Thomas the train toothbrush

O.K.....so my little man, Elijah, is 4 today! I can hardly believe how fast he is growing! :< :>
Elijah is such a sweetheart and a mommy's boy! YES! Luv it!! He is our little comedian of the family! He is always cracking little jokes and making us all laugh! He loves to fall on the floor and then say "can somebody get me a wheelchair"! He loves his Thomas the trains!! He walks around holding 5 or more in his hands. He loves to set up his tracks and run the trains across them. He never thinks he has enough trains...especially if he's talking to mimi and papa!! :)
He loves Jesus and his prayers our so sweet. Everything is "God Jesus". If Jeremiah or Isaiah aren't doing exactly what he thinks they should, he tells them "God Jesus don't like that at all....the evil does(devil)"!!! He loves to be the boss, if he can!!

He's sleeping right now, and he is the most precious sight(as well as Jeremiah and Isaiah). He touches my heart everyday, and I'm so thankful and proud to be his mommy!! I'll never forget the day he was born, and the love that filled my heart! He's amazing to me! God has truly blessed me with Elijah as one of my sons! He's my handsome little man...and I love him more than words can express!! Happy Birthday...Elijah!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Elijah...we love you and you are such a good boy! We miss you and wish we could have stayed for your birthday...With Love,Mimi and Papa

Greg & Stephanie said...

Happy belated birthday, Elijah!!! You are PRECIOUS! Looks like you had a great time with Mama Yount...the pictures are wonderful! Love the Thomas, too. You and Evan would have a blast!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!

We've been gone this week, so I'm playing catch-up with blog-viewing!

Glad you were able to spend some time with Grandma...that's always a precious time!