Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mimi and Papa are coming to town!!


Mimi and Papa




Papa and his buddies




Jeremiah and Papa (The Wilburs...inside joke)




Mimi and Elijah

The boys are overjoyed and excited(understatement) about the arrival of their Mimi and Papa! They've been counting down the days for the past month!! They are ready to pack their bags, and leave their mommy and daddy!! Trust me...we are not as exciting as Mimi and Papa!! Mimi and Papa are the best grandparents anyone could ever hope for! They are loving, kind, patient, fun, and 1000% hands on grandparents!! Awesome!! Plus...the boys know they will get some ice cream, a trip to Perkins, a trip or two to Dunkin Donuts, definitely a trip to the toy store, and many trips to the park!! Hey...where can I sign up to be their grandkid?? Oh yeah...I'm the kid, which has it's advantages!! I'm still hinting about my metallic, electric blue with white racing stripes...FORD MUSTANG!! (You know who I'm talking to...Smitty) Anyhow...the boys cannot wait until they finally arrive! Also, a added bonus for the boys and I, grandma Yount is coming to PA!!! Hooray!! I miss her sooooo much! I'm the overjoyed, excited, and counting down the time until she arrives.....GRANDKID!!! LUV HER!!! She's the best...as we all know!!



2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

We all know how the grandkids are more spoiled than the kids...all Evan has to do is tell papa he wants a LARGE chocolate milkshake, and no matter the cost, he gets it. When he's with me he gets an 89 cent hot fudge sundae from McD's! Have fun with your parents and Gma Yount!

Cincy RN said...

Hey there girl! Your mama, my friend, was telling me about your new blog. It is a lot of fun to blog isn't. I've thought of making a personal one, but people would probably get bored of reading it. I do have a nursing one that I started back in Jan. I never use my name on there though, trying to keep it Hipaa friendly. :)

Anywho... the boys are adorable. Keep telling your mom I need to go up there with her sometime.

See ya later gator! Love from Cincinnati....