Friday, May 23, 2008

Yee-Haw!


Jeremiah and Elijah getting to feed the horse...Kramer!
Elijah ready to be done!


Elijah on his final round! Such a cutie!

"I did not like that very much!" (Not the same as the K-Mart horse ride)




Jeremiah eager to get his horse ride...no thanks lady...I can do it myself...very independent!




This is awesome! I love his expression!





Can we take him home?





Jeremiah...so sweet!


A couple of weeks ago, the boys got to go horseback riding. Elijah was very timid about the ride, so he only went 1 round! I think Jeremiah would have taken the horse home...if he could've. In fact, yesterday he asked why we could not have a horse at home!?!? I told him maybe someday. The boys love any kind of animals!!

2 comments:

Cincy RN said...

He looks like he is really enjoying himself. I use to love to ride horses! :)

Sarah said...

Love those little guys! Mimi an Papa